Give your child a head-start on reading, or help them catch up, with Sight Words Racing!
– Identify spoken words to give your vehicle a boost of speed
– Based on the proven and widely adopted standard of sight words
– Race in one of six different vehicles, including a hotrod, monster truck, and race car
– Unlock custom paint jobs for your vehicles
– Master multiple courses, each with unique challenges and awesome jumps
– Multiple word-sets and adjustable difficulty makes Sight Words Racing appropriate for kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade equivalent students.
Sight Words are a specific set of words which occur commonly in adolescent reading material, and are often spelled unusually, making them difficult to sound out. Learning this set of words will give your student an advantage when reading, allowing them to focus on comprehension and learning new words, rather than struggling with common pitfalls.
Sight Words Racing gives your student a fun and engaging way to learn to read. Race to the end of several courses in one of six vehicles, including a hotrod, monster truck, and race car. Earn coins by selecting the spoken word from those displayed on the screen in order to give your vehicle a boost of speed, and unlock custom paint jobs for your vehicle!
Students learn best when they are relaxed and engaged, and with Sight Words Racing’s goal-oriented approach, your student will be focused and relaxed – the way they learn best. Everybody wins with Sight Words Racing, with students quickly learning to pronounce and identify troublesome words while at the same time having fun.
With adjustable difficulty and multiple word sets to choose from, Sight Words Racing is appropriate for students of any age trying to learn to read English, whether their focus is nouns, verbs, adverbs or adjectives. Start racing, and start learning!