ShipToNaija was borne out of a very bad experience our CEO had shipping to Nigeria. In 2009, He shipped a car to Nigeria that was never received and lost well over $15,000 in the process. Realizing that many other Nigerians face the same issue day in day out, He felt it was time to set up a company that will offer shipping services to his home land with the professionalism, efficiency, reliability and trust as seen by the likes of Fedex, DHL and UPS.
Our key focus here at ShipToNaija is to:
1. Offer a stress-free shipping experience backed up by the use of technology to simplify the shipping process.
2. Offer timely delivery whether you are shipping by air or sea, or whether you are shipping just a cell phone or a monstrous caterpillar. Most importantly, we offer you a 25% refund of your shipping cost if we do not deliver on schedule.
3. Give all our customers the peace of mind they deserve when shipping. In simple terms, our money back guarantee offers you full refund of your shipping cost and declared shipment value if anything happens to your shipment.
4. Provide not just a stress-free experience for the shipper in the USA but for the receiver in Nigeria with convenient pick up centers all over Nigeria maned by well-trained staffs.
5. Provide exceptional customer service through well trained staff in a dedicated customer support center.
6. Use our volume to drive down the shipping for all our customers both via air and sea.
7. Provide employment and give back to the community that has helped to make us a success.
Shipping From Our Office Location (Houston and Atlanta) to Nigeria
1. Drop off in our office and out team will package your items professionally for shipping to Nigeria.
2. If shipping a car, You can also drop off your car in any of these offices.
3. If the items are too big for you to carry, we offer pick up service with local drivers in and around Houston and Atlanta. Schedule this from the app or from the website.
Shipping From Other Locations in USA to Nigeria
1. Schedule a pickup and we will send a Fedex or UPS driver to pick up right from your home or office. You can also select to drop off your shipment in any Fedex or UPS office closest to you. A shipping label is emailed to you and you to past on the box.
2. You will see your total shipping cost and You will be amazed at how cheap this is as we have negotiated amazing rates with all our partner carriers.
3. Once received at the warehouse, items are inventoried, and updated in your account. You verify and once ok, we ship out immediately to Nigeria.
Ship From Nigeria to USA
Option 1 – If you are in Lagos or centers where we have partners (Abuja, Port Harcourt, Warri), simply drop off your items in any of these locations.
Option 2 – If you are anywhere else in Nigeria, go to the nearest Fedex/Red Star office (www.redstarplc.com) and give us a call from there. We will handle the drop off process with the Red Star personnel.
We ship out to the USA weekly ever Thursday and items must get to us by 12 noon on Wednesday. Shipments are typically available in the US offices the next Thursday or Friday and are dispatched to other locations within the US in 2 to 3 business days.
Shipping From A US Online Store to Nigeria
Shop online and send items to your account address. To avoid fraud, we have a process that involves strict verification that you must go through. Without this verification, we won’t accept shipments sent to us directly from any online store.
An advanced and easy auto shipping system allows you to see pictures of your car and easily track the shipping right from the app or online. We will also provide you honest and realist clearing figures in advance to ensure that you have no issues driving your car anywhere in Nigeria.