Have you ever wondered what size is your desk? Or maybe you wanted to build something on it? With Shapes 3D Create Geometry AR app you can do both of these and even more in Augmented Reality! Get creative with your students using this new geometric tool in your classroom.
What exactly you can do in the app?
– Explore space around you looking for 3D shapes using Augmented Reality (AR)
– Build solids on the floor, on your desk or even on the walls!
– Learn about the exact measures of these solids
– Stack solids on top of each other
– Easily construct basic 2D shapes as a base, like a square, rectangle and all kinds of triangles – equilateral, isosceles and rectangular
– Change units between metric (cm/m, imperial (in/ft) and easy to use block units.
– Use our school Shapes license and login with a class code.
Be creative to construct prisms and pyramids – with more to come.
Share your thoughts as it’s just the beginning.
If you’re a teacher, please contact us to help us shape the product to be used in your classroom – [email protected]
Check more Shapes – 3D Geometry Learning apps, lesson plans, and resources for K-12 classrooms at shapes.learnteachexplore.com