Bankruptcy law is at your fingertips with NextChapter for iPhone and iPad.
NextChapter’s web-based bankruptcy software program allows you to efficiently prepare Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases on any browser, any device, any time.
With NextChapter’s mobile application, you can conduct client meetings and reference any case information or documents on-the-go.
– Quickly find information on the app’s homepage that includes upcoming events and recent cases.
– Better manage client information by viewing and editing individual cases whenever you need to make an adjustment.
– Your firm’s schedule is always in your pocket in an upcoming events list and calendar view so you never miss a deadline, meeting, or court date.
A look into how NextChapter’s cloud-based, full-service bankruptcy software streamlines the preparation and filing process for solo practitioners and firms of all sizes:
– Clean, intuitive design: NextChapter’s linear Bankruptcy Web Workflow® eliminates double and triple data entry
– Better case management: Innovative dashboards that include document and task checklists, a calendar, and more make it possible to keep track of your bankruptcy matters.
– Customizable: Make NextChapter your own by uploading your firm’s processes and documents.
– Client Intake: We alleviate any stress that accompanies gathering and recording client information with MyChapter, the online bankruptcy questionnaire and debtor portal, that imports directly into NextChapter.
– Integrations: NextChapter partners with Universal Credit Services to provide tri-merge reports and Clio and Keap for practice and client management. All of NextChapter’s integrations cut down on data entry.
– File with the Court: Build the bankruptcy packet completely customized to your district and trustee with firm-created or NextChapter templates. Our ECF integration allows you to file electronically the court without leaving the application.