What’s On & About ~ Just Tap ~ Australia-wide Content
InfoPond locates and displays “What’s On” in every major:
• Tourism region,
• Live music venue (capital cities),
• Theater and
InfoPond locates and describes in twelve languages:
• Every major heritage building classified by Australian National Trust.
• Hundreds of buildings included in State’s Heritage Lists.
• Content is displayed (and optionally spoken) in user’s selected language.
• Languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay.
InfoPond can be used inside participating galleries/museums:
• Simply scan a code to display the relevant page.
InfoPond is free to public for personal use:
• No registration.
• No Log-in.
• No in-app purchases.
• Qualified content created by qualified organisations.
• Free of fake information.
• Scales from site-wide, city-wide to nation-wide.
Our simple-to-use, cloud-based page creator for InfoPond enables qualified contributors:
• Event organizers;
• Gallery & Museum operators;
• Tourism operators & Councils; and
• Heritage societies
to create pages formatted for iPhones and delivered to the public via InfoPond when and where they need it.
• InfoPond pages are a rapid and green alternative to print media.
• Updates are live in minutes.