In order to engage the involvement and support of the community, this mobile App adopted a concept of “Caring for People and Caring for the Community” to enable the public to receive latest and useful information of the Correctional Services Department (CSD) conveniently and have a better understanding of the Department.
The functions provided by the mobile App include:
1. Enquiry about the whereabouts and visit status of persons in custody*;
2. Enquiry about the location of correctional facilities, visiting hours and travel routes;
3. List of approved hand-in articles and making enquiries about current allowable quantities of approved hand-in articles*;
4. Introduction of CSD posts and vacancies;
5. Introduction of community support and involvement; and
6. Enquiry hotline and complaint channel introduction.
*This function is only available to registered users