The GoBright App is part of the cloud-based GoBright platform. GoBright offers smart software solutions for room, desk and visitor management at the office that fit together perfectly and are easy to use. Find an available meeting room, desk or locker via the App. Book it in seconds and be assured of a workplace that fits your needs. Stimulates flexible and activity based working.
Highlights of the GoBright App
– Personal Dashboard with an overview of your bookings
– Make instant bookings via the interactive Map
– Add photos of the meeting rooms, departments or desks
– Book a locker nearby your desk / room
– Book your Catering & Extra AV services together with your room booking
– Invite and pre-register visitors while booking a meeting room.
– ‘Find my colleague’ and ‘Find my desk’ option.
– Check in / out at your desk, by scanning the GoBright Connect or NFC sticker with the GoBright App.
– Receive a reminder notification from the GoBright App when the meeting is almost over. If necessary extend the meeting via the App.
NOTE: You can only use the GoBright App if you have purchased a GoBright license for Room or Desk Booking. Read more about this on our website.
The GoBright platform
– The GoBright App is part of the cloud-based GoBright platform:
* Mobile App, Online Portal, Outlook Plugin, Wayfinding, Mapping touch displays.
– Up-to-date and accurate visibility on all parts of the smart platform.
– Smart sensors measure the real-time occupancy of meeting rooms and desks.
– Great insights into the use of office spaces, occupancy rates and the flow of people in the building.
– Integrates with various systems: Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Office365, Google GSuite and FMIS systems.
– ISO 9001 & ISO 27001 certified. Data is secured safely and GDPR proof.
The office is the place where people want to collaborate on projects, where they want to meet partners and customers and where they want to be inspired. And you need suitable, varied (meeting) spaces to do so. Activity based, open spaced and flexible working are the future. The use of Smart Office technology is unavoidable in agile work environments and helps you gain insight into the use of all areas in the office. By applying technology in the workplace, you help employees work faster, better and smarter. Making them more productive and giving them more time to focus on what really matters. The GoBright platform is a good example of smart technology.