Welcome to the 2021 version of Four In A Line. Relieve boredom, have fun and exercise your mind all at the same time with this classic board game.
While a fairly modern game compared to classics such as Chess or Backgammon it is believed to have developed during the nineteenth century. The aim of the game is quite simple: connect 4 or more pieces in a line vertically, horizontally or diagonally. It sounds easy, but one bad move can ruin your chances of winning drastically so watch out for that sneaky computer – it will beat you if you’re not careful.
With support for over 16 levels of game play, you are sure to find one that exercises your mind to its limit.
* Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
* Play online against players worldwide.
* High quality artificial intelligence engine particularly at expert levels.
* Support for alternate boards and pieces.
* Full undo and redo of moves.
* Show last move.
* Four In A Line is just one of our large collection of best of breed classic board, card and puzzle games available for a wide range of platforms.
Please note this game is ad-funded. We generate income to pay for the support and development of the game from advertising. You can choose to remove all adverts using the single IAP to purchase the game.